You are road weary.
After five weekends of travel, including one full week in Anchorage, Alaska, you are exhausted.
Worse yet, you look exhausted. Following your daughter’s college gymnastics team to weekend meets in Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, and Illinois has been fun, but you are tired. The lines and wrinkles on your face seem more prominent; the bags under your eyes and on your eyelids are more noticeable.
You need to do something. The fact of the matter is, when you see an exhausted face in the mirror it makes you even more tired. Surrounded by younger mothers and adorable gymnasts does not help. In fact, every time you notice someone else’s wrinkle free smile, it only makes you look and feel older than you really are.
After visiting with a friend who recently had a rhinoplasty procedure, you realized that there was simply no reason to continue dreading looking in the mirror. Your friend is very happy with the work she had done on her nose, and she shared the website of her doctor who also offers a variety of other plastic surgery services, including tummy tucks, eyelid lifts, breast lifts, and breast augmentations. With your friend’s rhinoplasty procedure in mind, you vowed to make an appointment to see if you could get advice on the best way to improve your looks.
Rhinoplasty and Other Procedures Can Change Your Appearance, Your Attitude, and Your Life
It is difficult to perform your best when you do not look your best. When you get to the point in your life when a new pair of shoes or a new lip color is not enough to give you the boost that you need, you may decide to look at procedures like rhinoplasty and other kinds of plastic surgery to give you the extra boost of confidence that you need. Although some people may tell you that looks are not everything, you can definitely feel the difference between stepping out the door to begin your day when you are looking great and sluggishly leaving for your next appointment when you know you are looking your worst.
Consider some of the following facts and statistics about cosmetic procedures that can help you improve your self esteem and, as a result, your energy and enthusiasm for life:
- The top five surgical procedures for women in the year 2015 included: liposuction, breast augmentation, tummy tuck, breast lift, and, finally, eyelid surgery.
- Having breast reduction surgery usually takes between two and three hours. Based on a number of factors, the price of breast reduction varies, but often comes with a price tag of at least $6,000. Fortunately, the procedure may be covered in part or in full by some health insurance plans.
- Estimates of the annual plastic surgery procedures indicate that there were 15.9 million surgical and minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures performed in the U.S. in the year 2015. This represents a 2% increase from the year 2014, indicating that these processes are becoming more and more common.
- Not everyone is a good candidate for all procedures. In fact, to be a good candidate for liposuction, a patient should be within 30% of his or her ideal body weight.
- Estimates indicate that 56% of surgeons have also seen an increase in the number of patients asking to get their cheekbones back.
- Women can be susceptible to the problems caused by a lack of self esteem. In today’s competitive work place, for instance, simply being a woman often means that you are already undervalued when it comes to salary and compensation. Could you make changes to your appearance that might help you feel better about yourself, resulting in a boost to your self confidence?
- Year end data from 2015 indicates that nonsurgical skin tightening jumped from the ninth to the seventh most popular procedure in the nonsurgical category. Skin tightening also secured the fifth spot for most popular procedures among men; it replaced microdermabrasion as the top five procedure for males.
- Once you reach the point where you are avoiding mirrors, it might be time to see if cosmetic surgery and other less invasive procedures might work for you.
- Until you commit to looking your best, you may not perform the way you want and reach the goals that you have.