Spring cleaning is over. You have cleaned the house from top to bottom. You have sorted through boxes and tubs of clothes and artwork in every corner of the house. The house looks great, smells clean, and you are full of energy.
Right until you look at yourself in the mirror!
As soon as you catch a glance of yourself in the mirror, though, you lose all of that energy. All you can see is how tired you look. The wrinkles on your face. The loose skin hanging from your arms. The splotchy complexion of your face. Fortunately, you have a great husband who understands that you want to look as good as the house. For this reason, it is important to make sure that you get your Mommy Makeover scheduled. Once a year, often around the same time that you have finished the spring cleaning around the house, you make sure that you take a couple of days, preferably a weekend, for yourself. You have always you have always appreciated the Mommy Makeover package that is offered at your favorite spa.
More than a pedicure and manicure, these Mommy makeover appointments also include a massage and some times discussions about a tummy tuck or other kind of cosmetic surgery. From breast lifts to liposuction, spas offer a variety of services for women of all ages. Finding the right options, however, takes both knowledge and time. Understanding that some procedures take more recovery time than others, means that it is important to find out all of the needed facts to make sure you plan the right amount of time for any procedure that you are considering.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the spa industry and the most popular services that are offered:
- 127,633 tummy tuck procedures were performed in the year 2016.
- Breast augmentation was the most popular plastic surgery among the age group of people between the ages of 20 and 29 in the year 2016.
- 106,000 breast cancer patients had reconstructive surgery after a mastectomy in the year 2015.
- 103,000 women opted for breast reduction surgery in 2015, according to the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons.
- With 235,237 procedures performed, the second most popular plastic surgery procedure in the year 2016 was liposuction.
- 91% of patients reported improved self-esteem after breast augmentation surgery, according to a study presented at the 2008 meeting of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
When it is the time of year when spring is in the air, it is important to make sure that you take care of yourself as well as your home. In the middle of the spring cleaning frenzy it is easy to get caught up in the work of cleaning a home and forget to take care of yourself. When you take the time to clean in the spring of the year, it is also important to make sure that you take the time to care for yourself as well.