Nothing makes you feel as great as new hairstyle. If you do not have a full head of hair, however, there are few things that can make you feel confident. Not a new outfit. Not a new kind of cologne. Not a new piece of jewelry. And when you realize that as many as 66% of men in America will experience some degree of appreciable hair loss by the age of 35 you understand the importance of finding the best hair specialist. There are some men who seem to make the idea of balding seem attractive, but the fact of the matter is, most men do not look their best when they do not have a full head of hair.
Fortunately, with the latest hair transplant surgery options from the most experienced hair specialists, many men, and women, can get back to looking and feeling their best. And while hair transplant surgery costs can be significant, it is also an investment in yourself that can pay huge dividends in the amount of confidence that people have.
Hair Specialists Offer Treatment Options That Can Help Patients Look and Feel Their Best
If you are someone who suffers from hair thinning or balding then you likely know the challenges this involves. In fact, there is a reason that hair loss treatments are in such high demand. Consider some of these facts and figures about the many times when seeing a hair specialist can make a huge impact in a person’s life:
- Androgenetic Alopecia or common male pattern baldness (MPB) accounts for more than 95% of the hair loss men experience.
- Even though you may feel as if you are facing a lonely battle, it may be some comfort to know that In the U.S. alone, nearly 35 million other guys are enduring some level of hair loss or baldness, or a combination of the two.
- A typical follicular unit extraction (FUE) procedure takes approximately eight hours.
- By the age of 50, as many as 85% of men have significantly thinning hair.
- Unfortunately, nearly 50% of a man’s head of hair will be gone before it becomes cosmetically visible.
- Even before balding and or hair loss takes effect, a strand of hair grows for two to six years, goes into a resting phase for several months, and then finally falls out.
Insecurity about how you look can cost you both confidence and enthusiasm, two qualities that can help you not only make new friends, but also succeed at work. Maybe it is time that you made an effort to get the help that you need to look and feel your best.